The IMACO Group company is a traditional manufacturer of filling, capping and labelling systems – systems for filling and capping of tubes, cartridges, and complete packaging lines and robotics. The systems can work independently or be a part of the APL automatic filling line, thus meet the production digitalization requirements of Industry 4.0.
The company was founded in 1997 and to this date, it has delivered more than 1,500 systems.
The systems are used for products in the following industries:
- household chemicals (cleaning agents, disinfection),
- petrochemical industry (oils, lubricants),
- construction chemicals (concrete admixtures, sealants, adhesives, paints),
- car cosmetics (washer mixtures, coolants, defrosters),
- cosmetics (creams, shampoos, bath foams, liquid soaps, polish removers, nail polishes),
- pharmacy (eye drops, syrups, creams, dental preparations, toothpastes),
- agricultural chemistry (fertilizers, sprays, veterinary preparations),
- food industry (ketchups, mayonnaises, mustards, pâtés, caviars, jams, beverages, oils).
Among other things, the IMACO company production program includes special systems designed for environments with explosion hazard and systems with increased chemical resistance. We have our own design and development department which allows us to adapt our technologies to any special requirements of our customers. We also develop our own software which is installed into the supplied systems. Because of this, our service technicians can perform quality and reliable service. A highly acclaimed service is the remote system management that allows for a quick identification of errors and their subsequent elimination, or regular maintenance monitoring with worn parts replacement recommendations. The systems are designed with emphasis on versatility and flexibility mainly because it enables easy conversions to different dimensions and types of packagings.